Umberto De Rose owner of the site www.theneedtotravel.com
Email address of the holder:
Types of collected data
Purpose of the treatment
The user’s data are collected to allow the owner to provide their services, as well as for the following purposes: statistics, contacting the user, commenting on content, displaying content from external platforms, interaction with social networks and external platforms, user database management. To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the personally identifiable personal data for each purpose, the user can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of personal data
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Comment on the contents
Commenting services allow users to formulate and publish their own comments regarding the content of www.theneedtotravel.com. Users are responsible for the content of their comments.
Www.theneedtotravel.com has its own content commenting system.
Personal Data collected: name, email.
By filling out the contact form with their data, the user consents to their use to respond to requests for information, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
Personal data collected: name, surname, email.
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of www.theneedtotravel.com and interact with them.
If a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Widget Instagram (Instagram, Inc.)
Instagram is an image visualization service managed by Instagram, Inc. that allows www.theneedtotravel.com to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Widget 500px (500px, Inc.)
500px is an image visualization service, managed by 500px, Inc. that allows www.theneedtotravel.com to integrate such contents within its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
This type of service allows www.theneedtotravel.com to display announcements of products or services offered by third parties. The ads can be displayed both in the form of advertising links and in the form of banners in various graphic forms. The click on the icon, on the link or on the banner published on www.theneedtotravel.com are tracked by the third-party services listed below and are shared with www.theneedtotravel.com. To find out what data is collected, please refer to the privacy policies of each service.
Booking.com Affiliate Partner Program (Booking.com B.V.)
Booking.com Affiliate Partner Program is a commercial affiliation service provided by Booking.com B.V.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage data.
The services contained in this section allow the data controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses Personal Data, collected anonymously on www.theneedtotravel.com, for the purpose of evaluating the use of qwww.theneedtotravel.com, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data, collected anonymously on www.theneedtotravel.com, to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Mode and place of processing of collected data
Method of treatment
All data is processed by the owner with IT tools, using procedures, procedures and appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data. In addition to the owner, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of www.theneedtotravel.com (lawyers, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, agencies) may have access to data. of communication) also appointed, if necessary, responsible for the processing by the owner. The updated list of managers can always be requested from the data controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The owner processes the personal data relating to the user in the event one of the following conditions exists:
- the user has given consent for one or more specific purposes; note: in some jurisdictions the owner may be authorized to process personal data without the user’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the user does not object (opt-out) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable where the processing of personal data is governed by European legislation on personal data protection;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the user and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the holder is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the holder;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the owner or of third parties.
It is however always possible to request the holder to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The data are processed at the operational headquarters of the owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are located. For more information, contact the owner.
Your personal data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which you are located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the user can refer to the section concerning the processing of personal data.
You have the right to obtain information on the legal basis of data transfer outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as on the security measures taken by the data controller to protect the data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the user can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the holder by contacting him at the opening dates.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the owner and the user will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest. The user can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the owner.
When the processing is based on the user’s consent, the holder may retain the personal data for a longer time until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the holder may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The user can withdraw consent to the processing of their personal data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access your data.The User is entitled to keep information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his data and request the update or correction.
- obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case the holder will not process the data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of personal data. When certain conditions occur, the user can request the cancellation of their data by the owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive his data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another owner. This provision is applicable when the data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the user’s consent, on a contract of which the user is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint.The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the user, users can direct a request to the contact details of the owner indicated in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the holder as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
More information on treatment
Defense in judgment
The personal data of the user may be used by the owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of www.theneedtotravel.com or related services by the user.
The user declares to be aware that the owner may be obliged to disclose the data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, www.theneedtotravel.com and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain personal data, such as the user IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of personal data may be requested at any time to the data controller using the contact details.
This privacy statement is drafted on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns www.theneedtotravel.com.
Last modification 29/04/2019